Due to yesterday’s announcement from the government regarding Coronavirus, with a heavy heart we have taken the decision to cancel all courses and inductions as of today Tuesday 17 March until further notice.

If you have a booking we would like to offer you a credit note so you may book again at a later date, or a refund minus booking fees.

If you have not heard from us regarding this please email

We regret any inconvenience this may cause, we are a small not-for-profit organisation and the decision to take these measures has been difficult.

We hope to see you all again in the not so distant future.

Stay well,
Blackhorse Team