We are pleased to announce that the workshop is now open for general open access or non-professional users, inductions and courses are now running again with reduced class sizes.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a large impact on the workshop and our public activities. We appreciate your patience and support during this difficult time. We will do our best to stay open where possible.
Due to social distancing requirements capacity at the workshop is reduced.
BOOKING A BENCH
If you have completed the relevant inductions – you can now book a bench online.
Social Distancing and Cleaning
We are carrying out additional cleaning and social distancing in line with government guidance.
To make this new system work we will need your cooperation, to ensure we all feel safe and secure
- Do not come to Blackhorse Workshop if you have had Covid-19 symptoms, or live with anyone who has, in the previous 14 days.
- Bring your own face mask and wear it all times while on the premises
- Check in with the NHS Track and Trace App via the QR codes dotted around the building
- Please observe the 1-metre social distancing rule where possible
- Non-members will not be permitted to access the workshop
- If you experience any Covid-19 in the days following your session, please let us know
We are following the Public Health England (PHE) guidance on cleaning for non-healthcare settings.
The Cafe will remain open 8.30am – 3pm weekdays, 9am – 4pm weekends for outdoor dining.