4 January 2021 Update:
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a large impact on the workshop and our public activities. We appreciate your patience and support during this difficult time. We will do our best to stay open where possible.
Due to social distancing requirements capacity at the workshop is greatly reduced, and it is again necessary to introduce further restrictions.
The workshop is no longer open for general open access or non-professional users.
We have a new online booking system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your access link.
Social Distancing and Cleaning
We are carrying out additional cleaning and social distancing in line with government guidance.
To make this new system work we will need your cooperation, to ensure we all feel safe and secure
- Do not come to Blackhorse Workshop if you have had Covid-19 symptoms, or live with anyone who has, in the previous 14 days.
- Bring your own face mask and wear it all times while on the premises
- Check in with the NHS Track and Trace App via the QR codes dotted around the building
- Please observe the 2-metre social distancing rule where possible
- Non-members will not be permitted to visit
- If you experience any Covid-19 in the days following your session, please let us know
We are following the Public Health England (PHE) guidance on cleaning for non-healthcare settings.
The Cafe will remain open 9 – 3pm for takeaway.
We may need to make changes over the coming months, so please bare with us in these challenging times.