Our whole top floor is dedicated to newly established and emerging creative businesses, and currently supports over 35 designers, carpenters, architects, furniture makers, lighting designers, sculptors, artists, prop makers and furniture restorers to develop their work in a supportive network.
What’s the deal?
Our desk units are within an open plan studio on our top floor. Monthly studio desk rates are £311 pcm (inc. VAT). This includes a service charge to cover electric, water, waste, broadband etc. We ask you to commit to a 3 month minimum period, and you’ll need to pay 1 month deposit upfront.
You’re free to customise your desk unit to suit your storage needs whether it be fabric or tree stumps but we can offer help where needed. Workshop access is included in your monthly studio fee, although you’ll need to pay separately for inductions depending on which machinery you’ll be using.
- 24 hour studio access with 6 days a week workshop access during regular opening hours (includes Spray Booth)
- Bench unit, with open shelf storage
- Communal layout table
- Kitchen area & Cafe serving great coffee – perfect for client meetings
- Access to all tools & machinery
- Technician support & an inspiring creative community
- Serviced reception area for deliveries during office hours
- Wi-Fi fibre optic line
- Good transport links with easy access from Victoria Line
How do I apply?
If you are interested in taking a desk within one of our studios please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively many of our users just opt for the monthly or annual membership option, which although doesn’t give you a dedicated desk unit, does give access to the workshop six days a week.